The 7 Best Vibrators for Men
Gentlemen, start your vibrators! Yeah, you heard me – vibes for guys. Maybe you’ve thought about buying one, but stopped yourself because you think they’re only for women. Maybe, you just haven’t found the right vibrator yet. Well, sex toys for men have come a long way. Even women can be intimidated by taking the plunge with a sex toy, like the Lelo Soraya, but have no fear!
Now, we’d guess there are a few of you out there nodding along — you know who you are. You discovered the pleasures of these lovely little toys ages ago. In fact, you may have started a collection.
Well step right up boys, because we’ve got the best of the best when it comes to vibrators for men. Seven – that’s right, seven – classes of male vibrator that will get your engines roaring and bring a whole new meaning to the phrase “boy toy.”
1. Lelo Liv. Don’t be fooled by it’s unassuming nature – this honey has more options than your Porsche and equally as excellent handling. With four pulse styles and variable speeds, the Lelo Liv is great for internal or external stimulation and makes a great his-and-hers model. That is, if you’re willing to share.
2. Fleshlight. This inconspicuous masturbation sleeve is the #1 selling sex toy for men of all time – and for good reason. Totally customizable with a wide variety of textures and styles to choose from, there’s a Fleshlight for every man and every mood.
3. Sqweel. Ten little tongues, all for you – the Sqweel’s three rotation speed options will have you squealing moaning with manly pleasure in no time. Word on the street that the Sqweel will pleasure areas that few partners are willing to explore.
4. Lelo Trio. Three is better than one, right? While the design is similar, each of these vibes from Lelo has it’s own personality. Pick your personal poison!
• Lelo Nea. Fear not it’s delicate appearance – the Lelo Nea is a powerhouse. It has a slick, porcelain-like finish, five-mode action for external prostate stimulation or penis play.
• Lelo Lily. Lelo Nea’s silkier, sophisticated cousin, Lelo Lily, offers the same quiet, subtle power in a softer, silkier package.
• Lelo Alia. For those who want a bit of bling in the bedroom, the Lelo Alia is the Cadillac in this vibe family. It even ups the anti to six pleasure modes.
5. Lelo Tor. We can’t say enough about Lelo, and the Lelo Tor is no exception. Slide this vibrating ring on during partner sex or masturbation to take you higher than every before.
6. Lelo Bob. Slide Lelo Bob inside for intimate prostate stimulation and high-grade pleasure. Perfect for masturbation or to amp up sex with your partner.
7. Don Wands Helix Dichio. A gleaming glass beauty for your P-Spot. The Don Wands Helix Dichio is a prostate stimulator that looks good and feels even better.
Whether you’re looking for a solid, all-purpose male vibrator, something to share with a partner or simply set on making sure your P-Spot goes from undiscovered country to conquered territory, there’s a male vibrator for you. So grab ahold of that wheel Sqweel (or Lelo Bob or Fleshlight) and hit the accelerator for the ride of your life.